Please note that in order to study in our Master International Marketing & Sales programme as an exchange student, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Language: Most of the classes in our Master International Marketing & Sales programme are taught in English. If you would only like to study English taught modules/classes, you need to hand in a proof of B2 according to the European Framework of References. If you would also like to take some electives in German, you also need to prove B2.
- Nomination: You need to be nominated by your home university before you apply as an exchange student.
- Application: You need to hand in your exchange student application within the set deadlines (please refer to the links above and below leading to our central International Office).
For further information concerning the application process, cost of living, accommodation and other FAQs please have a look at our International Office's website.
Double Degree Incoming Students
With certain partner universities we are holding double degree agreements. If your home universities has selected you as one of the double degree candidates, the same requirements mentioned above apply to you as to incoming exchange students. After you have been nominated as a double degree students, you will receive more information regarding the double degree structure. With the following partner universities we are holding double degree agreements:
- Universidad Austral de Chile, Valdivia, Chile
- Universidad de Santiago de Chile, Santiago de Chile, Chile
- Universidad Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Medellín, Colombia
- Ecole de Management de Normandie, Caen, France
- Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, Poland
- Pfeiffer University, Charlotte, USA