April 22, 2020 Application deadline for Summer School 2020
The Summer School will be held in Münster/Germany from 06 - 17. July 2020.
Information on the programme will be pubished here soon.
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelor´s or Master´s program at one of our partner universities
- Application form
- Proof of international health insurance
- Proof of university enrolment
- English Certificate (B1)
The two weeks course bears 3 ECTS.
|Course fee for…|
|partner universities||700 EUR|
|non-partner universities||1000 EUR|
Costs included: Accommodation in shared apartments (kitchenette incl.) close to the University, welcome package, coursematerial, wireless internet access on campus, Münsterbus ticket or bicycle rent, action-based learning & social activities.
Not included: Travel to and from Germany, visa expenses, health insurance, accident or liability insurance, meals, any additional personal expenses.
How to apply?
The deadline for the application is April 22th. If you are interested, please send your application by email to Claudia Umanzor.
Your application should include:
- Prove of international health insurance
- Prove of matriculation
- Information of level of German (if applicable)
- Prove of dominance of English (B1)