6 Reasons to join our International Summer School
- Experience German culture in Münster, a charming university city located in the heart of Europe, where the peace treaty was signed after the thirty years war in 1648!
- Benefit from top-class education and intensive exchange with internationally experienced professors of the Münster School of Business and our partner universities!
- Improve your intercultural competences and use the chance to network with other international students!
- Enjoy free-time activities such as bicycle tours, nightlife, sport activities and field trips to Amsterdam and Berlin (optional)!
- Get insights into German business culture and foster your career opportunities by getting in touch with German companies during company visits!
- Prepare yourself for the global labor market by studying Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Intercultural Management at a top ranked German School of Business combining theoretical backgrounds with practical applications!
Dates and Timetables
- April 1, 2016: Application deadline
Summer School 2016
- July 4 to 7, 2016: (Optional) German language course (Monday-Thursday; 10 am-12 am) and lectures on German Economics, Politics, Society and Culture (Monday-Thursday; 2 pm- 6 pm)
- July 11 to 21, 2016: Lectures on Intercultural Management (Monday-Thursday; 10 am-12 am) and Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Monday-Thursday: 2 pm-6 pm)
- July 25 to 28, 2016: (Optional) Lectures on Innovation Management in the global context and company visits (Monday-Thursday; 10 am-12 am and 2 pm - 6 pm)
The lectures will be taught in English and will take place at Münster School of Business Germany. Prior knowledge of Entrepreneurship and/or Intercultural Management is not necessary.
German language and German Economics, Politics, Society and Culture
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Innovation Management in the global context
|Course fee for…|
|two weeks course (11.-24.7.16)||700 EUR|
|three weeks course (4.-24.7.16)||1000 EUR|
|four weeks course (4.-31.7.16)||1750 EUR*|
- Accommodation at a student´s residence (single room)
- course material
- welcome package
- free wire-less internet access on campus
- Münsterbus pass for the time of your stay
- company visits
- social activities
*The four weeks course price includes excursions to Berlin and Amsterdam
Costs do not include:
- travel to and from Germany
- visa expenses
- health insurance
- accident or liability insurance
- any additional personal expenses
How to apply?
The deadline for the application is April 1. If you are interested, please send an e-mail to Eika Auschner.
Your application should include:
- Prove of international health insurance
- Prove of matriculation
- Information of level of German (if applicable)
- Prove of dominance of English (B1/B2)
- Brief explanation why would you like to participate and what your expectations are (max 200 words).