Gather brief insights into disruptive innovation, the collaboration between universities and business as well as innovative and entrepreneurial skill development during our forum from 3pm to 5pm.
Afterwards we invite you to our Science-to-BBQ, to network with our local, regional and international guests from business, university and policy.
During the last 15 years we have worked on more than 300 national and international projects with partners from over 50 countries from both industry and higher education. Learn about the past, present but more importantly future of the Science-to-Business Marketing Research Centre.
Part 1: Introduction and Welcome Addresses The Science-to-Business Marketing Research Centre
|Carsten Schröder||Vice-President for Research Management and Knowledge Transfer at FH Münster and CEO of TransferAgentur GmbH|
|Prof. Dr. Andreas Pinkwart||Rector of HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management and former Minister of Innovation and HE in NRW|
|Prof. Dr. hab. Dr. h.c. Janusz Teczke||Adjunct Scientific Fellow, Cracow University of Economics|
|Karl Schultheis||MDL NRW and speaker of the state committee for Innovation, Science and Research (SPD)|
Part 2: The Science-to-Business Marketing Research Centre
Our current projects short & sharp:
|Science-to-Business Marketing in 2030||Prof. Dr. Thorsten Kliewe|
Science-to-BBQ Reception and Celebration
After the forum we would like to welcome you to the reception to hear more about our research centre, our staff, but most importantly, our local, regional and international partners from both business and education. Join us at the Science-to-Business Marketing Research Centre and:
- Welcome Addresses by Prof. Dr. Dirk Kiso(Dean of Münster School of Business), Jens Christophers (CEO of taskforce AG and Chairman of DDIM - Dachgesellschaft Deutsches Interim Management e.V. )
- Taste a selection of international food and drinks from the 10 countries of origin of our key staff: Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Columbia, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Netherlands, Romania, Spain, USA
- Enjoy S2Beer and the S2BBQ with original German Bratwurst
- Greet our 10th S2Baby Yannik - a Mexican-German Coproduction
- Listen to some of the funniest stories of 15 years S2B
- Get acquainted with more than 10 thrilling PhD projects in S2BMRC
- Collect your personal copy of the new book FESTSCHRIFT "Impact of Science-to-Business on University-Business Cooperation", a comprehensive collection of the most important papers of S2BMRC
Science-to-Business Marketing Research Centre